EDM 310 Class Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

C4K For October

Danny's Blog Post Summary
Danny wrote about if football is too dangerous for kids. Danny does not think so. He gives us examples of how it is safe such as: coaches teach a safe way to tackle, they wear pads and protective helmets. Danny does think that there could be more safety rules to prevent concussions. He tells his readers to make sure they let a coach know when themselves or their friends get hurt.

My Comment
My name is Lindsey Donald and I am in college at the University of South Alabama! Great post! I also love football, it is such a fun sport to watch. I love how you give examples of the safety precautions that are being implemented in this sport. It is very important that you let coach know when you or your friends get hurt.
Great job!

Danny's Blog Post

Madison's Blog Post Summary
For this week I commented on Madison's blog. Madison had a very detailed post on how and what to do when you are babysitting.

My Comment
Hi Madison,
My name is Lindsey Donald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. This is a great post! It is very detailed and informative. I really enjoyed reading it. From my babysitting experiences these things that you have listed are very true! Keep up the great posts! Can not wait to read more.

Madison's Blog Post

Thad's Blog Post Summary
In his post Thad believes that kids at a younger age should be able to take classes that contribute to a career. Thad gives examples such as: astronomy, engineering, services, agriculture, and economics.

My Comment
Hi Thad,
My name is Lindsey Donald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed this post! And I agree that kids at a younger age should be able to take classes to help with their future. What would you like to take? Great post!

Thad's Blog

Danielle's Blog Post Summary

This week Danielle wrote about the importance of being a "good Englander". She writes about being respectful to your peers and your teachers. She also talks about how welcoming new students is important so they feel welcome.

My Comment

My name is Lindsey Donald and I go to the University of South Alabama in the United States. I would not like to go to a school where people were rude to me either! I agree that we should be respectful to our teachers and our peers. Welcoming new students is important you want to make them as comfortable as possible. Great post!

Danielle's Post

blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment