EDM 310 Class Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K Summary for September

Summary #1
I was assigned to Jacob's blog post. Jacob's post was about him and a few classmates making an MTV movie to Michael Jackson's Heal the World. He scored himself a 3 out of 5 saying that he could have done better and next time he will put more effort into it.

My Comment
In my comment I introduced myself and told him where I was from. I told Jacob that an MTV movie sounds like fun and I would have loved to hear more details about it. I also told him that I enjoyed looking through his blog. I shared with Jacob that this was my first time blogging and included the link in my comment so he could check mine out and tell me what he thought.

Summary #2
For my second post I was assigned to Scott from Ms. Horsts' 5-1 class. In his post Scott talked about what it took to be a great math mathematician. He asks himself 6 questions when he does these math problems to make sure that he has done them correctly.

My Comment
In my comment to Scott I introduced myself and told him where I was from. I told Scott that he made excellent points and that those six questions are very important to ask yourself while doing math. I even told him that after reading his post I would apply these points in my own math class! I told him to keep up the good work.

Summary #3
This week I commented on Cale's blog from Mrs. Freitag's 4th grade class. Cael posted this week about what he did not like in school and what he would change. Cael made some great points about how students in every grade level should have recess or free time outside. He also talks about how less homework would be ideal so that he has his free time at home.

My Comment
I started by introducing myself and where I was from. I told Cael that I agreed with him that all students should have time outside at any grade level. I even told him that I wish i would have had it. I also told him that I agreed with him about less homework, because everyone like free time at home without the work!

idea bulb

No comments:

Post a Comment