EDM 310 Class Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K for November

C4K #8

This week I was assigned to Najeem in Ms. Horst's class. Najeem posted a working link to his blog! A link to a video of two dancers preforming. He told us that the dancers were dancing at different levels and speeds. Najeem's working link

My Comment
My name is Lindsey Donald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Great job with including a working link in your blog post! I myself just started blogging and had to learn how to do that too. Keep up the good work!

C4K #9

This week I was assigned to Landon's Blog . Landon posted about a product that he created on his own. It is a product that will keep your drink cold for as long as you want! he even added a straw holder.

My comment
My name is Lindsey Donald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Awesome blog! Your product sounds really cool! I wish I had something like that to keep my drink cold, especially on a hot day down here. I really enjoyed looking through your blog. Keep up the good work! Check out My Blog when you get a chance!

No C4K #10


C4K #11

For my last C4K I was assigned to Cole's Blog . Cole wrote about a couple of vacations that he has taken in the past few years. He gave us great details about going to Orlando and San Francisco.

My Comment
My name is Lindsey Donald and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. These vacations sound awesome! You gave us great details about them. I too have been on many memorable vacations these are memories we will cherish forever! Great Post!
learn and grow together

No comments:

Post a Comment